Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Simplifying my gallery for users  (Read 3961 times)

gamenutt

• Coppermine newbie
Simplifying my gallery for users
« on: June 30, 2004, 02:09:14 am »

im trying to simplify the image gallery im putting up for a bunch of kids that went on a mission trip to use. the address is www.masterfuldesign.com/appalachia and was wondering if a few things were possible.
- Could i make it so that instead of listing the categories it shows whats in the appalachia category when you go to the main page. Just will have everyones albums right away instead of listing the categories.
- And when you click on the album can i have it go straight into the album if there is only 1. Instead of having to click and then click again. (i only want each user to have one album)

Oh and is it possible to have an album created with the username of the person when they register and make that the album that they have access to post in. Instead of having them create the album. Sorry if this is in the wrong section was having trouble deciding if it should be in support or request feature because i dont know if these things are already possible in this version :).

thanks

Nibbler

Re: Simplifying my gallery for users
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 05:29:49 pm »

You can put the albums in no category atall and add /alblist/ into 'The content of the main page' in config, then they will appear directly on the main page, and people can click straight into each album, like in mine.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Simplifying my gallery for users
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 06:32:32 pm »

There's no hack available that will automatically create an album when a user registers, although this has been requested in the past. Please do only post one question per thread in the future.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.