Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 2 questions: size & order  (Read 2707 times)

Tim210

• Coppermine newbie
2 questions: size & order
« on: February 19, 2012, 01:18:32 pm »

Hello,

I've got 2 questions/problems:

1.: I want my pictures to appear in full size, after I klicked on the intermediate picture. When I klick the image, a new tab opens and displays my pics in 1040px width, although they are 1200px wide. In settings I chose the 100% displying of pictures. How can I set it to real full size image??

2.: Is it possible, to sort photos by creation date? When I add pics that are acutally older then pics that I've already added, then they nevertheless appear as newer pictures, but I want them to be displayed behind the acutal latest pics. I don't want them to be sorted by upload date, but by creation date of taking the pictures. I hope you understand my problem!

I hope, someone can help me and thanks!!

Tim
http://tim210.piranho.de/Go-Around/index.php

Tim210

• Coppermine newbie
Re: 2 questions: size & order
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 06:27:38 pm »

info: it's not 1040 but 1017 width right now...don't know why it doesnt show the full 1200px...

vesodimov

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 09:49:50 am »

I try to help you:

1. Config --> Image view --> Max length for an image description / change the value /
2. Home --> Go in your album / like admin / --> In tpo right side of the windows you have a possibility to sort by title, file name, date, position. Try "by date".

Regards

Tim210

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 09:55:49 am »

hi,

thanks, but nothing changes with the size
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.