Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Configuration of the main page  (Read 2000 times)

joemorganfans

• Coppermine newbie
Configuration of the main page
« on: February 28, 2012, 06:22:21 pm »

Hi guys,

I just coppermine so I'm kinda new to this whole thing.
Before anyone asks, yes, I have already googled it and used the Search on this forum as well but couldn't find anything.

I have two questions which are really important to me.

First one: How can I disable that the subcategory are shown in the main page? I just want the users to see the categories at the main page and after clicking the category to see the subcategories and the albums.

Talking about categories, here is my second question. I would like to have the category name bold (example), I seeked in the .php datas, I seeked in the control panel- Seeked everywhere and still didn't find anything.

I've seen in another coppermine gallery that it is possible, but when asking the admin she only said she didn't even know how to make it.

I have no clue if you'll understand my problem as I'm from Germany and my English certainly seems akward to you guys, but I hope you will be able to help me anyway.

Thank you in advance!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Configuration of the main page
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 04:07:26 pm »

How can I disable that the subcategory are shown in the main page? I just want the users to see the categories at the main page and after clicking the category to see the subcategories and the albums.
Set the following config setting to '1': http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_album_category-levels

Regarding your second question: We have a one question per thread rule, so please start a new thread in the themes board with a meaningful subject if you don't want to use another theme that fits your needs. Please also post a link to your gallery to that thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 19 queries.