Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pics got white over them in demo  (Read 6311 times)

copperwire

• Coppermine newbie
Pics got white over them in demo
« on: June 29, 2004, 07:14:16 pm »

When viewing the demo and clicking on a pic, the large pic still has the white layer over it.

What could be the problem? I don't want to install Coppermine, if that is going to be the case on my server.

Thanks

Nibbler

Re: Pics got white over them in demo
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 08:16:51 pm »

Probably an issue with your browser, pics lookf fine to me, see if it happens with all themes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 06:02:03 pm »

please post a screenshot, together with details on your OS, browser etc.

GauGau

hennier

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2004, 12:32:51 am »

1. I am the person who started this topic. I had to register again.
2. There is something wrong with your login system. Maybe I forgot my password, but after requesting the password, I waited for about 2 hours and have not received the password in my mailbox.
3. Okay, Nibbler is right, there is a problem with the theme. I went through all the themes and only "Anabolica" and "Black Widow" has that problem. I'll try to attach a screenshot of the problem.
4. The theme "Styleguide" has a different problem: It displays some PHP variables on the right. I'll try to attach a screen shot.
5. I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.28 SP2 on XP - All updates loaded.
6. I am almost sure I requested to be notified of replies to this topic, but has received none.
7. What does "standalone" mean? Will users be able to upload pics?
8. Otherwise, the gallery looks very good - THX

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 01:33:14 am »

That seems to be an intentional feature of those themes, im guessing that's what the ' filter: Blur(Add=1, Direction=120, Strength=1); ' in the css is doing. In the syleguide, that is supposed to be there, that is what the styleguide is for, it shows you what is used on each page.

hennier

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 02:19:17 am »

1. I do not think there is anybody that would prefer to see a picture in a degraded quality. The white layer over the thumbnails are there of effect. When you move the mouse over them, they become clear. When you click them it should bring up the picture without the white layer over it. This way you can see the picture much clearer and don't miss half of the detail.
2. I have installed coppermine but seem to be unable to insert any pictures into albums. I have uploaded some, but cannot see them in any albums. I clicked on "Batch Add Files", but there is nothing that I can do there. Here is a screen shot.

Thanx

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nibbler

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 02:52:04 am »

1. If you don't like the theme, don't use it.
2. One question per thread policy on this board, thankyou.

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2004, 12:24:40 pm »

1. I am the person who started this topic. I had to register again.
2. There is something wrong with your login system. Maybe I forgot my password, but after requesting the password, I waited for about 2 hours and have not received the password in my mailbox.
3. Okay, Nibbler is right, there is a problem with the theme. I went through all the themes and only "Anabolica" and "Black Widow" has that problem. I'll try to attach a screenshot of the problem.
4. The theme "Styleguide" has a different problem: It displays some PHP variables on the right. I'll try to attach a screen shot.
5. I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.28 SP2 on XP - All updates loaded.
6. I am almost sure I requested to be notified of replies to this topic, but has received none.
7. What does "standalone" mean? Will users be able to upload pics?
8. Otherwise, the gallery looks very good - THX

There are no problems with the Black Widdow and other themes of me as this is an additional feature in style.css. If you did take time to seach about this topic a solution was simple made. If you don't like my themes don't use them.
DaMysterious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.