Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MyBB Bridge Issue  (Read 5633 times)

Ampboy

• Coppermine newbie
MyBB Bridge Issue
« on: October 31, 2011, 05:44:06 am »

Somehow I have done something and I am not sure how to recover from the mistake. I am getting the following error message:

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'bridge/.inc.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in D:\html\gallery\include\init.inc.php on line 243

Here is a link to the site:

http://www.amomentspaws.com/gallery/admin.php (the site is still a work in progress..

I think I may have inadvertently deleted info from my database after setting up a bridge to MyBB. I have been trying to figure out how to get back to where I can disable the bridge and work on the actual gallery.

I apologize if this has been covered before, but I did not see any mention in the forums. Any help would be appreciated!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: MyBB Bridge Issue
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2011, 12:01:26 pm »

As you have marked your thread as solved, please:
Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well.

Ampboy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 05:18:48 am »

Sorry... my bad  :-[

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 03:01:59 pm »

Does that mean your thread isn't solved yet? If so, just mark it accordingly. If it's already solved, please tell us your solution.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.