Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: List and description of significant coppermine powered sites?  (Read 4822 times)

sgbotsford

• Coppermine newbie
List and description of significant coppermine powered sites?
« on: January 31, 2012, 03:29:49 am »

I would like to see how coppermine works on a site with more than a few pictures on it.  Putting up a page with a table of coppermine powered sites that you could sort by theme, number of images, number of comments would be cool. 

I really would like to see a coppermine site with a few tens of thousands of images on it.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: List and description of significant coppermine powered sites?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:34:44 pm »

That's not possible nor a valid feature request. We don't know on which sites Coppermine is running, but you can use Google to find Coppermine-driven galleries: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Powered+by+Coppermine+Photo+Gallery%22

My personal gallery currently contains ~82000 pictures, I'm sure there are some other (public) galleries somewhere in the web.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.