Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: error message  (Read 2403 times)

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
error message
« on: April 03, 2012, 05:17:44 am »

today i was uploading photos to my Copermine  and all was fine, i stop for a sec to get some new photos. and  i go to upload them. and i got this error message. i get  once in a while and a friend told me it mean my host is down. and  i would like to know if that is true. or if i need to fix it. if i do i have no clue how to as i have never had to fix any of my copermine error yet, and  my friend used to do it for me i pretty much just run my page. and this message is worrying me, if  it not back up bye Tomomwer i do not know what to do.

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'fdb-1-93.cwahi.net' (4)

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
Re: error message
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:46:56 am »

need to go out tomomwer so was hope someone can help me out with this error if  it not back up bye the time i am home. if it is my host i would love to change it but do not know how to  or now any good free host.  there ton of photo on it and it  will take age's if i new how too change my host.

really want it back up but i am slowly learning how to fix things so far i have had not major Probblem's  exsup this one every few months or so. so i am praying it only my host

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 10:59:42 am »

Can't connect to MySQL server on 'fdb-1-93.cwahi.net' (4)
usually means that your MySQL server is down. Contact your hosting provider to fix that issue.

Some information from the MySQL docs: http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/can-not-connect-to-server.html

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 08:38:39 pm »

thank you so much Αndré it was deffntely my host. and when that happen it all go down even the host page it self. and i do not know how to contact them when it happen. but for free it bug the hell out me lol want change it but again just learning to do thing and my laptop does not alway let me do what i would like it to do when i like it to do it :( but thank you i am just glad it back up
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.