Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: anycontent pages  (Read 2780 times)

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
anycontent pages
« on: February 06, 2012, 08:50:29 am »

At one time in the previous version we had a mod to allow more than 1 anycontent page. Will that still work with this version? Or is there something else for it. I went to the downloads area to see if there were any mods for 1.5.16 (did not realize it is 1.5.18 now) but there are none.

Any help would be appreciated, I did try inserting the code to allow more than one in the index.php file and it "seems" to work because I can see the main anycontent and anycontent2.php but if i try any other one to show it won't. I tested it with the same contents as the main one.

Thanks

http://thefantasiesattic.net/attic/cpg2/index.php

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: anycontent pages
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 03:50:18 pm »

Please post a link to the cpg1.4.x mod thread, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. If you don't want to modify core files you should try the MiniCMS plugin, maybe it also fits your needs.

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
Re: Re: anycontent pages
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 12:30:04 am »

Please post a link to the cpg1.4.x mod thread, but I don't see any reason why it shouldn't work. If you don't want to modify core files you should try the MiniCMS plugin, maybe it also fits your needs.

Thanks Andre,

I did the coding like it states here and inside the actual mod:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,47645.0.html

but for some odd reason it will show the original one and maybe one other anycontent page.... I am fairly certain it is place in the proper place.

I will look into the miniCMS mod you speak of too , to see if it will benefit the site's gallery too.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: anycontent pages
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 03:47:26 pm »

The mod should still work. If you don't want to use the MiniCMS plugin, please attach your modified index.php file and the content of your config value 'The content of the main page'.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.