Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Done] Download albums  (Read 4953 times)

fersauce

• Coppermine novice
[Done] Download albums
« on: January 26, 2012, 09:20:15 am »

Hi everybody,

I am a photographer and I use Coppermine to send my clients all the photographs they ask us. I need to insert in every album a button to download all the images included in every album in zip format. I know there is a pluging that can put all the images of the album in “my favourites” in order to be downloaded afterwards but this alternative is difficult and slow and my clients always need to download whole albums. I have seen a modification (v. 1.4) to put a download button in every album but it does not work in the present version (1.5.18). It will be very helpful for me to solve this problem that has been driving me crazy for several months. I need to put a download button by the icon of every album and also inside every album in order to download in zip format all the images included in the album.
I use a theme prorandom modified to show the categories in three columns. You can see the page in www.fotoserver.es/server/index.php

user: invitado
passw: invitado

In this link you can see how the categories are structured with some albums inside http://www.fotoserver.es/server/index.php?cat=13

I am determined to pay for this modification if needed. I do not have knowledge enough to make an offer but I am willing to accept reasonable suggestions.

Best regards :D

Fernando
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:41:02 am by Αndré »

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Download albums
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 11:15:51 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.