Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Windows IIS hosting - Batch Add File is nfg  (Read 3504 times)

Charlie-brm

• Coppermine newbie
Windows IIS hosting - Batch Add File is nfg
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:35:21 pm »

From what I've searched, moving to a Windows IIS company is the root of my issues with Batch Add Files not displaying any folders at all.
However, EasyCGI says their hosting works for Coppermine - except they won't offer any help on the matter other than to say 'do a manual installation'. And I don't have access to the permissions panel.

So far not impressed with the whole Windows IIS experience.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Windows IIS hosting - Batch Add File is nfg
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 10:49:09 am »

Do you just want to share your experiences or are you asking for support?

Charlie-brm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 11:02:47 pm »

LOL. Yeah, yesterday I wanted to share. Today I'm ready to try it one more time. i've used Coppermine on different sites since 2005 and this is the first real PITA configuration. Here's the latest from their tech:

it's somewhat common on our platform for issues with the filepath an application uses appearing to be permissions issues. I would recommend checking to ensure that the application is using the 'Document Root' listed in the control panel in its configuration ( \\boswingf\home\users\web\b129\ez.luresandtours\ )

To try that recommendation, where is it that I am supposed to put that path? ie. use that instead of albums/ in the File section of the Config dialog or somewhere in a php file?
My various gallery folders are listed for example as luresandtours.com/coppermine/albums/uploads/Bassmania2007

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 04:37:22 pm »

They're talking about the path before the Coppermine directory. Coppermine embeds the minibrowser via an iframe with the following code:
Code: [Select]
$iframe_startfolder = str_replace('searchnew.php', '', __FILE__) . rtrim($CONFIG['fullpath'],'/') . $folder_sep;
Replacing the above line with
Code: [Select]
echo $iframe_startfolder = str_replace('searchnew.php', '', __FILE__) . rtrim($CONFIG['fullpath'],'/') . $folder_sep;prints the detected above the minibrowser. Maybe that value will tell us what's wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.