Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: How to change several things in a theme , thx for help in advance ;-)  (Read 4274 times)

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

hi,

i cannot explain at all what i need to change i just try to show you via pictures :

(http://gibbat.de/screen.gif)

how to remove several links in the main menu ? any ideas ? i dont need all links in here so i want to remove some of them

the second red : how to remove this border complete so i only see the complete gallery without the black thing (first it was this bg.gif thingy, but i finally want the whole gallery black) but this big border (which is just a background) is just useless wasted space, so i want to complete remove it .

thx in advance. i try to post also some other things which i want to have removed.

mfg
raum
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 11:09:01 am by GauGau »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php, find
Code: [Select]
                        <a href="{LASTUP_TGT}">{LASTUP_LNK}</a> ::and comment it out by replacing it with
                        <!--<a href="{LASTUP_TGT}">{LASTUP_LNK}</a> ::-->Do not remove the comment lines that are already there, like
<!-- END logout -->, they have to remain intact.
You're free to edit the spacing around your gallery, it's all plain html and css: edit themes/yourtheme/template.html for the html bit and themes/yourtheme/style.css for the css bit.

GauGau

P.S. Although it doesn't matter much in your posting, please switch your coppermine gallery temporarily to english before taking a screenshot - makes it easier for other supporters (and other users may benefit as well)

raummusik

• Coppermine novice

it worked without problems. another question : i changed some colors in the theme and now some truetypes and backgrounds got the same color. is there a FAQ where the several points in the css are explained so i know where to find which area where i want to change the color and so on ?

is it also possible to remove the "new pics" and "random pics" table from the main page ? i only want this in the sub categorys ... perhaps someone got an idea ?

mfg
raum

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

we have a policy of "one question per thread" on this board. Your initial question has been answered, so please don't post other, unrelated questions on the same thread (and especially not two questions at a time).
Use the styleguide that comes with your coppermine package to find out what the css classes actually do.
Out-of-the-box it's impossible to have "random" only on sub-pages, but not on the start page, but I think there has been a mod that let's you do that. Please search the mods board.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 20 queries.