Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Errors You don't have permission to perform this operation  (Read 4407 times)

lab99

• Coppermine newbie
Errors You don't have permission to perform this operation
« on: January 20, 2012, 09:02:26 pm »

I have CPG set for admin to approve uploads... when the user uploads the file(s), they upload fine, but when the continue button is clicked to allow them to add Title and Description they get this Errors You don't have permission to perform this operation. I am assuming this is happening because I have admin approval turned on; the problem though is that users are complaining because when the admn approves the upload, they show on the site without the Title and Description and obvioiusly remain that way until the user logs back in and adds the Title and Description.

Is this the way admin approved file uploads are supposed to work? If yes, to me this is a bug in the script.

And if this issue has been addressed in another post somewhere in the forums, I apolgize, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to it.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Errors You don't have permission to perform this operation
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 10:06:43 pm »

Do your users upload to albums in a public category or in their private category (= user gallery)? A link to your gallery and a test user account with upload privileges will help, too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.