Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank Thumbnail Shows when Intermediate Box Is Checked  (Read 6621 times)

beastiebombshell

• Coppermine newbie
Blank Thumbnail Shows when Intermediate Box Is Checked
« on: January 18, 2012, 09:37:59 pm »

Hello,

I apologize is this has already been posted but I did look around and couldn't really find an exact issue to mine. I own this gallery http://www.beastieboysgallery.com and my issue is that when I check the box for "intermediate" some of the photo thumbnails go blank.

Like this one the thumbnail is blank but when you click the image it's there. http://beastieboysgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pid=4116#top_display_media

Yet on this one it's fine. http://beastieboysgallery.com/displayimage.php?pid=1788#top_display_media

I want to use intermediate because it's nice to view the photos in a new window. I just don't get why some of the photos are doing this.

Is there an easy way to fix this, like tweak something somewhere? I am not tech saavy so I am hoping this is something not too complicated.. If not then I guess I can't use this feature. :/

Thanks for any information.

jo

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Blank Thumbnail Shows when Intermediate Box Is Checked
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 10:00:47 pm »

Use the admin tools to create the intermediate-sized pictures.

beastiebombshell

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 10:17:14 pm »

Hi thanks for your reply. I don't understand.. I mean I went to admin and everything says delete. There is an option to reload file dimension, delete intermediate files, delete original size photos. can you clarify to this amateur? thanks again.

beastiebombshell

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 10:29:29 pm »

Oh well there is this option: Update thumbs and/or resized photos...Could that possibly fix it? I am afraid to click it and mess up my gallery without knowing but I will try it. thanks again....

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 09:26:50 am »

Could that possibly fix it?
Yes.

I am afraid to click it and mess up my gallery without knowing
It's advisable to create a backup before such changes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.