Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My whole index page not showing - (Warning!!!! - Adult Drawings Page)  (Read 3465 times)

mavruda

• Coppermine newbie

Guys - I'm adult and comic artist  - I chose to use coppermine, because of the fact I needed a communication with those who want to commission me, or just the admirers to see what I drew.... I've installed the gallery correctly and everything seemed to work properly until yesterday, when I installed a new themes I downloaded from the coppermine site and my whole page kinda dissapeared.

http://mavruda.wwoec.com/coppermine/ - this is the not showing page - would be great if you help me out...

Thanks in advance.

mavruda

• Coppermine newbie
Re: My whole index page not showing - (Warning!!!! - Adult Drawings Page)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 04:51:57 pm »

I've checked up the page source for the index - it seems like such page not exist, but all the files - including index.php is there.
I've used one of the themse - ginetonic, then deleted it in order to see whether this would cause the problem. Still the page is blank!!!
Saw the code - totally blank ! I don't get where the whole stuff disappear ?!

Please let me know if I posted this in a wrong part of the forum - so I can get a reply, advice - solution ?

http://mavruda.wwoec.com/coppermine/index.php - should I reinstall the coppemine again and how do I  keep the data base with guys who came to register at my forum?

mavruda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 11:13:12 pm »

Not sure whether the problem is something very simple or specific - please guys correct me if I'm posting that in the wrong part of the forum.
I don't thing it's about installation of coppermine, because I already had it installed and functioning. The most common problems with installation - like minor corrections - I read about that in forum and did not asked. But this one is something I don't get.

I'm using coppermine almost a month - but never had a problem like that. The only thing i was doing is uploading images / using upload manager/. I tried to install some new themes to see the variety and stopped on ginetonic - and that happened to be yesterday.
After that The page looked like it's disappearing.

I don't get anything with PHP or other programming language - so please excuse my ignorance :-(

I really like that program, but it seems I cannot solve the problem myself -  how do I recover my page back?  If decide to reinstall it again that means I will loose the data base with members / they were not as many - but more were about to come/ - they've registered in my forum - a plugin I was happy to install too...

So guys - please - give me advice how to fix that issue, or at least let me know if I'm doing it in the wrong part of the forum.

Thanks once again.

M.

mavruda

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 06:12:27 pm »

Thanks for not helping me guys.

I've re installed the files again. Lost all my database with members and the content I uploaded.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 04:01:06 pm »

I've re installed the files again. Lost all my database with members and the content I uploaded.
Nobody told you to do that. Actually, there's no reason to delete an existing gallery/database to check what's wrong. Installing a second test gallery on the same server or create a local copy of your gallery would had been the correct approach. So please don't blame us if you're too impatient to wait for a reply.

Just restore your backup so we can have a look at your issue.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.