Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great gallery!!  (Read 3382 times)

rebelsgirl

• Coppermine newbie
Great gallery!!
« on: June 28, 2004, 06:40:04 pm »

I just wanted to post and say what a great program this is! I've tried another popular gallery to my site and could never get it to work. I set this one up within a few minutes and really like it.
So thank you to whoever made this! I'm very grateful somethign like this would be so simple for someone like me to set up and use. I wish I had found it sooner.

I have an Invisonboard also but am a little scared to try to integrate it so I left the gallery the way it is on it's own and let my members sign up to use it. They don't seem to mind.

Anway, THANK YOU!!!!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Great gallery!!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 07:36:01 pm »

thanks for your warm words - they're the reason we continue this project.

I want to encourage you to use integration now, because it's not that hard and can always be undone if you don't get it to work. Once you have already a lot of pics uploaded by your users and then decide to integrate, you will lose all reference to the "old" users of coppermine standalone, meanwhile creating double userpics. I suggest you give bbs integration at least a try: if you don't manage to set it up within half an hour or so, you can safely go back to the unbridged version - there's only one single switch to go back from bridged coppermine to standalone..

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.