Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Paypal Query  (Read 2200 times)

coach-jai

• Coppermine newbie
Paypal Query
« on: December 28, 2011, 05:40:17 pm »

Hi,

I am new to coppermine, and not great with web design but I have managed to get something done by way of an install on my fiances test site (www.staceymethven.co.uk).

What I want to do is only permit access to my gallery to users who have subscribed to my website using paypal.

I have found a couple of mods that allow a shopping cart to be added, whereby images are added to the cart then purchased, however I would like it where the user can browse thumbnails (as set by coppermine) and then to view full size images they have to be a registered member (and have paid their small subscription fee already).

Does anyone have any ideas on how I could do this?

Many thanks,

Jai

TheFLPatriot

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Paypal Query
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 06:47:59 am »

I think all you would need to do is change the action of the "Agree" button in register.php to take the customer to your custom paypal page, then after submitting payment you could redirect them back to finish the registration. Or you could add verbiage on the registration form, or the disclaimer that indicates that users will not complete there registration until they go to your payment site first. Then you could email them details on how to pay after they register.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.