Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with Fully Size Images After Update  (Read 4174 times)

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Problem with Fully Size Images After Update
« on: December 11, 2011, 05:27:18 am »

I'm running the latest stable version of CPG @ 1.5.16 and my gallery is located @ http://nickchinlund.org .

I've done these updates on six of my sites and this has never happened. I did all the steps needed to make the update from CPG 1.4.x series to the 1.5.16. I reverted back to the classic theme removing all styling I did in my custom template. I then went to the plug-in manager and removed all plugins and also to be safe, deactivated the Online Stats due to another issue I had with another gallery concerning this. I uploaded all but the config and albums and anycontent folders to my site via FTP. After uploading was completed, I think ran the update script using the URL needed. After all was done, I utilized the Curve theme until I get my custom theme done, however, the glitch is that when I go to the intermediate size images and go to click on them, I don't get the full size coming up. I've set it properly in the config screen. What did I do wrong?

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.

nowordneeded

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: Problem with Fully Size Images After Update
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 05:46:53 am »

I solved the problem. For some reason, my FTP program didn't upload ALL the files. I versioncheck stated some files were missing and a lot of the JS files weren't in the database. After doing this, the gallery is now running properly.

I'm closing this topic now.

NWN
Sometimes my musings are too confusing for someone not inside my head.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.