Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Switched Host - Installed - Trying to Restore Photos - Exisintg DB installed  (Read 3841 times)

atruss

• Coppermine newbie

I switched my Host and was able to export the SMF and Coppermine DBs, they are contained in the same DB with different IDs

I was able to bridge the two easily, and use the existing DB so my member base still functions on both sides with only logging into SMF.

The issue I'm having is I'm not sure how to restore the photos.

I've downloaded the coppermine folder from the old host which contains everything, but I'm not familiar with how to place all the pics back so they will function as they did on the old host.

I haven't tried anything yet because I don't want to mess up the work I have been successful with so far.

I was on Goldmind 1.4.22 on the Old host so thats what I installed on the new and it works,  I do eventually want to upgrade but I want to get the photos functioning again.

Please if anyone has any advice I'd be very grateful !

atruss

• Coppermine newbie

I took care of it myself

I'll be upgrading soon, might have questions then

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I took care of it myself

Please
Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.

I guess you found this part of the documentation: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/export.htm#moving_server
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.