Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Memberlist after bridge done  (Read 5719 times)

heavensportal

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • The Fantasy Attic
Memberlist after bridge done
« on: November 12, 2011, 01:26:15 pm »

I can't locate if this is already been asked...course it is 6:20 in the morning and have not been to bed yet...sorry

I installed latest gallery, fresh install. Added bridge to smf 1.x board. Everything---images, gallery, plugins everything works right. Bridge has taken effect (tested with regular member test account) but then when using the admin account I click on the memberlist link and get nothing listed.

Is this supposed to be like that? In previous version (yes stil have that one at other forums) if the link is clicked we get sent to the memberlist at the forum...but not with this version of gallery.

No big deal but just wondering if I did something wrong.

http://fantasiesrealm.com/forum/gallery

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Memberlist after bridge done
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 12:06:58 pm »

Can someone else with a bridged gallery confirm that behavior?

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 12:16:28 am »

I hope so cause it is the only one in my bunch of SMF forums that is this version and bridged. As I said not a real big deal but am mainly curious if it is behaving right, did I do something wrong or what is going on.

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Re: Memberlist after bridge done
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 12:36:57 am »

Can someone else with a bridged gallery confirm that behavior?

Andre, if you remember I had the same problem when Coppermine 1.5.8 was first released, and I bridged with SMF 1.1.x  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,67529.0.html

I since upgraded to SMF 2 which it works fine with, as long as both apps share the same database. ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

heavensportal

• The Fantasy Attic
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 01:18:11 am »

hi there Sir lurkalot glad to see you here too...lol

yes it is smf 1.1.15 and it is not showing memberlist from forum but it might be cause I was an idiot and put it into its own database.

well maybe I can reinstall it into the database...using the current database of it right now...but import it into the forums db...will that work since it is already integrated ? or should I do it from scratch into forum db

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 02:42:05 pm »

I don't know if it will work, but I guess it should work, if you adjust the database settings of the "imported" application. Don't forget to create a backup before you start.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.