Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FetchContent v0.6  (Read 5550 times)

Bernd1975

• Coppermine newbie
FetchContent v0.6
« on: November 08, 2011, 12:26:35 pm »

Hello everybody  8)

I discovered a so named plugin which makes 90% of my work I need.
It pulls various, random pictures out of my gallery and show them in a custom page anywhere I want to.
A really great script!!

Maybe the last 10% could be taken as a "request for upcomeing  features"  or someone could lend me hand and describe a "How To"?

What I need is:
- A Option where I can set only to have pictures with same hight or width

I'm sure somewhere in the code where the array is filled up with the results of a db query, I could place something like
Code: [Select]
Pseudo-Code:
if height > width
Or maybe the db query could be altered to pull out only pictures where height < length or something like that.
Why I do need this:
- My random pic has a fixed place in my website. No place to have pictures with a big hight.
Maybe someone else useing this for his website will need such a solution too because he only wants to show pictures with the same heigth.

If I'm on the wrong section of this bord, ofend someone in a way I do not know or something else I appoligze a thousand time.

Bernd1975

• Coppermine newbie
Re: FetchContent v0.6
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 02:52:45 pm »

:-[ Can't bring it on to run properly.
I tried to alter the db query with a simple add
Code: [Select]
AND pwidth > pheightBut no effect. Anyone out there who can help me out to make it quick and dirty?

I tried to alter the db query in image.php and configuration.php with no success  :-\

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 12:19:14 pm »

Quick & dirty: adjust the thumbnail options in the Coppermine config and update all thumbnails with the admin tools. This will of course affect the thumbnails in your gallery, too.

nellygrl

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 05:13:37 am »

Where can I find this plugin? I'm looking for an alternative to CPMFetch since it doesn't seem to be compatable with 1.5.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.