Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to combine images on install  (Read 4329 times)

tjjunior

• Coppermine newbie
Unable to combine images on install
« on: December 02, 2011, 07:53:57 pm »

Hello,

On install step 5 I get the error message unable to combine images, any suggestions?  I had problems with the open_basedir issue in finding ImageMagick so I copied all of the functions to a local location (I have access to the full server).  In doing so, it copied all of the ImageMagick functions with the exception of "stream," could that be what's causing the issue?  I used the instructions at http://ehcp.net/index.php?q=node/620 to copy them and it was successful for all but "stream."  Any thoughts/suggestions? 

Coppermine install: http://www.stolzfamily.com/photos/install.php?step=5

Thanks!

tjjunior

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unable to combine images on install
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 12:21:22 am »

After playing around I finally gave up and decided to go another option, thanks anyways.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Unable to combine images on install
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 10:20:21 am »

Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.

I guess you selected GD2 instead of ImageMagick to resolve your issue?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 20 queries.