Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to use new file type .mpo  (Read 9157 times)

Florin

• Coppermine newbie
Unable to use new file type .mpo
« on: October 24, 2011, 04:47:27 am »

Hello,

I added a new file type, mpo, to the Gallery Configuration, File settings. I first added it to Allowed image types, then to Allowed document types. But at the end of the upload I get the message: "Only files with the following extensions are accepted:"
I checked the server and there is no restriction on this file type. I even added the extension as a mime type in the server control panel.
Another attempt was to add the file extension in Filetypes editor plugin. The result was invariably the same.
Please help.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Unable to use new file type .mpo
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2011, 02:04:52 pm »

Another attempt was to add the file extension in Filetypes editor plugin. The result was invariably the same.
That was the correct approach. If a file type doesn't exist in the filetypes table, you need to add it (e.g. with that plugin) and then add the file type to the allowed file types in the config.

personzero

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unable to use new file type .mpo
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 07:43:28 pm »

Hi florin,

I ran into the same problem with the mp4 filetype. My problem was solved by adding the filetype manually to the filetypes table:

mysql>insert into cpg134_filetypes (extension,mime,content,player) values ('mp4','video/mp4','movie',WMP');

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.