Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Plugin Job Available  (Read 4401 times)

Valk

• Coppermine novice
Plugin Job Available
« on: October 30, 2011, 10:33:56 pm »

Time frame - Up to 2 or 3 weeks

Pay - Negotiable but would like to spend around $100 US.  I have no idea how long this would take so don't be insulted if the # is too low.  Its all negotiable.

Payment method - Western Union or mailed certified check

Use - The finished plugin would be used on my site: http://www.pikplop.com/ , then be shared with everyone here as either a final build or to be modified and added to by anyone who may wish to do so.

Job particulars - Heres where it gets complicated.  What I would like is a plugin like this:  http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,57424.0.html  but adding a Facebook button to post the picture on your wall, a BBC code area that can be copied and pasted to embed the picture in a forum post etc. (like photobucket has), and the voting and comment system added.  Whether this would have to be done from scratch or the Author of the above plugin would let us continue his work would have to be sorted out.  I absolutely love this plugin but the other stuff I want added is a "must have" for my site unfortunately.

Please feel free to post here if you are interested.  Thank you, Valk

Valk

• Coppermine novice
Re: Plugin Job Available
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 03:23:15 am »

After taking a better look, scratch that.

All that needs to be done is to allow voting on the album view under the thumbnails!

For whatever reason when this plugin is on you are no longer able to do so.  Comments I dont even need.  That makes life easier  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.