Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I please get help with this "breadcrumb/catlist/alblist/random,2/lastup,2" ?  (Read 4298 times)

lord143

• Coppermine newbie

I have read this and it seems to be greek to me.
"•'breadcrumb': navigation inside the gallery (e.g. "home > category > subcategory > album")
•'catlist': category list
•'alblist': album list
•'random': random files (leaving random files "on" for huge galleries with more than 10,000 pics might result in performance problems; switch random "off" in this case)
•'lastup': last uploads
•'topn': most viewed
•'toprated': top rated
•'lastcom': last comments
•'lasthits': last viewed
•'anycontent': inserts php-generated content that has to reside within the file 'anycontent.php' into the index page. Can be used to include banner-rotation scripts or similar. Refer to "Using anycontent.php" for details.
•'lastalb': last created albums".

I have private Galleries in Coppermine that I do not want shoing yp on the fron page at all.  Either under "last uploads" or under "random".  I just can't figure out what I need to do.  When I delete "/random,2/lastup,2" from album list view it won't save & I get a error no token value.

Can I stop the private galleries from being shown on the fron page?  And if so How?
Thanks for any help in this matter.

Αndrι

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

When I delete "/random,2/lastup,2" from album list view it won't save & I get a error no token value.

I guess you got that message:
A valid form token could not be found.

If so, please read the docs and/or search the board what the form token is, why it has been introduced and how you can extend the token life time. In the most cases you just waited too long to submit the form. Please also post a link to your gallery if you still need support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.