Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How can I remove the "Album List" menu option at the top of the page?  (Read 2726 times)

Larry Reese

• Coppermine newbie

Hello all,

First, I want to commend this community for an outstanding piece of software and a great collaboration effort!  Outstanding work.

My question - there are four items displayed at the top of the screen for users who are not logged in:  Home, Login, Album List, and Search.  I would like to remove the Album List option from that menu.  I looked in the FAQs first, and then the documentation, and then searched on the forum but did not find anything specific to this question.  Has anyone done this, or can you point me in the right direction?   I'm not a code wizard, so I may have found something that would do what I'm looking for and just didn't recognize it. 

Thanks for your help,

Larry

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: How can I remove the "Album List" menu option at the top of the page?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 08:41:55 am »

Not sure, because I've not tried it, but this plugin might help, http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,62665.0.html
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

Larry Reese

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How can I remove the "Album List" menu option at the top of the page?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 10:02:43 pm »

Outstanding.  The Final Extract is it exactly!

LR
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.