Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank Page after Update  (Read 5571 times)

Anrulz

• Coppermine regular visitor
Blank Page after Update
« on: October 02, 2011, 02:56:26 am »

Hi there, I had issues and problems with my cpg ... it was from 2009 from a backup, to refresh my gallery I uploaded latest cpg, I ran the update.php, gave the admin login info, said everything is successful and updated ... so I wanted to go versioncheck site and all was empty, blank!Then I wanted to go to the main page, index.php but same all white, blank!Any hints?I unfortunately cant give my gallery url right now because I am using a backup from 2009 and the website is very vulnerable, but I can PM the link to support members if necesary.

Best regards,
Anrulz

Anrulz

Re: Blank Page after Update
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 09:04:53 pm »

how can I at least turn on the error reporting?

Anrulz

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 01:22:37 am »

I added some extra codes to index.php to show debug, error but nothing showed up, I edited config table from phpmyadmin still no errors, I deleted all languages except english.php still blank page, the theme was classic, still classic, I  changed it to curve and then again classic but still nothing changed ...all is the same help me out guys :(

Anrulz

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 01:33:42 am »

nevermind me ... on my previous try I overwrote the files but now I deleted everything and uploaded again, now the index.php is visible and the albums as well but when I click on a picture or try to login :

Fehler 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS): Zu viele Umleitungen.

Comes from chrome ... I tried cleaning the cookies etc. didnt work
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.