Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No DOCS folder v1.5  (Read 5974 times)

Hoibie

• Coppermine newbie
No DOCS folder v1.5
« on: October 04, 2011, 12:25:46 pm »

I just downloaded the latest version of CPG - I'm going to give it a try.  But I want to read first.

I unzipped everything to one folder.  It unfolds 2251 file items.  In the readme.txt, it states the new folder  should have a DOCs folder containing materials to become familiar with CPG.  But there's no DOCs folder.  I re-unzipped and re-downloaded.  No DOCs folder that I can see.  But I note that there appears to be documentation at:  http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/   I'd like to know is this webpage now the official repository for and replacement for the missing DOCs folder?  Perhaps the "readme" isn't up-to-date or is my download somehow flawed?  I just want to be sure I have everything I need before proceeding.

Thanks.

H

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: No DOCS folder v1.5
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 02:04:45 pm »

The docs folder is in mine, best I can suggest is to download again maybe using a file manager to ensure you get the full download. The docs are always available here on the site as well. http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Hoibie

• Coppermine newbie
Re: No DOCS folder v1.5
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 02:38:41 pm »

OK, thanks for the confirmation.  This was a WinZIP problem on my end.  I had the "view" in WinZIP set incorrectly.  Should have been in "Explorer" style not "All Files" style.  I have the full folder tree exposed now and can "see" all files and the folder "tree" so I can un-Zip the entire structure the way its supposed to be sitting on the disk.

Sorry to bother...

H
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 20 queries.