Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Integration with Post-Nuke??  (Read 4682 times)

confusedxx

• Coppermine newbie
Integration with Post-Nuke??
« on: June 26, 2004, 05:05:11 pm »

Hi,

I just read the FAQ and have a question I can't seem to resolve.  I am adding Coppermine 1.3 to PHP-Nuke 7.2.  How can I make coppermine use the member/user information from PHP-Nuke so that registered members of my site don't have to register twice?  As I understand it now, users will have to register to use Coppermine functionality - if they want their own albums, etc. 

Cheers

confusedxx

• Coppermine newbie
Integration with PHPNUke 7.2?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 05:07:25 pm »

Hi,

I just read the FAQ and have a question I can't seem to resolve.  I am adding Coppermine 1.3 to PHP-Nuke 7.2.  How can I make coppermine use the member/user information from PHP-Nuke so that registered members of my site don't have to register twice?  As I understand it now, users will have to register to use Coppermine functionality - if they want their own albums, etc. 

Cheers

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Integration with Post-Nuke??
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 12:26:29 am »

Just use Coppermine for CMS: http://nukephotogallery.com/

GauGau

P.S. I merged your (nearly) identical postings and moved them to the old, deprecated nuke support board
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.