Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ImageMagick :: annotate a picture with text  (Read 4591 times)

Chunky C

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
ImageMagick :: annotate a picture with text
« on: June 26, 2004, 06:13:24 am »

Not certain if this is the correct forum, maybe feature requests?

I have ImageMagick installed w/ CPG 1.3.0 integrated with phpBB 2.0.8 on a Win2K server.  The command line to add simple text to a pic is:

Code: [Select]
convert -font impact -fill white -pointsize 36 -gravity center -draw "text 0,0 'WWW.MYURLINFO.COM'" 1.jpg 2.jpg
Where 1.jpg is the source pic // 2.jpg is the destination pic and the -draw parameter is the command that actually writes the text on the pic, all the other options are just to make it look purty.  I tried writing the pic back to the same filename and it works also.  

Is there a way to integrate this command line into cpg 1.3.0 - hard coded?  In the Configuration "Command line options for ImageMagick?"  I'd like to see it one the command line options but I'm not certain on how to handle the source && destination filenames.  Any one with any ideas?

Thanks,

Chunk

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?" --Calvin

Tarique Sani

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • http://tariquesani.net
Re: ImageMagick :: annotate a picture with text
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 06:14:16 am »

Search the board for Watermark
SANIsoft PHP applications for E Biz
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.