Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Resize on the fly  (Read 3684 times)

nickelas

• Coppermine frequent poster
Resize on the fly
« on: August 09, 2011, 05:49:32 pm »

It would be cool with a plugin that (on the fly) resizes the full image to a size specified by the user and lets him save that :)
Let the user specify a width or height (+resolution?), create a copy sharpened and scaled to this size, put up a dialogue that asks to save the copy. Then delete the copy. I find that with a huge full size image, it would be handy to get a copy larger than intermediate but smaller than full.
Uppsalabilder
Human

tuxor

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Resize on the fly
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:07:23 pm »

I would love this feature as well. My cam produces JPG-files with 10 MP. When uploading these pictures, they just kill the whole coppermine-layout, since they are much too big for my browser window. It's rather awkward to scroll horizontally in order to see every part of the picture...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2011, 03:16:14 pm »

I would love this feature as well. My cam produces JPG-files with 10 MP. When uploading these pictures, they just kill the whole coppermine-layout, since they are much too big for my browser window. It's rather awkward to scroll horizontally in order to see every part of the picture...
That's not what nickelas asked for.

tuxor

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2011, 03:20:48 pm »

Oh, I'm sorry, I think I got it now: He doesn't want the original image to be replaced, but he just want a possibility to download a resized image once without changing the original one.

Sorry for offtopic. I think I'm going to have a look somewhere else for my problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.