Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMF1.1.4 CPG14 non bridged to SMF 2.0 CPG15x bridged.  (Read 4891 times)

texasquest

• Coppermine newbie
SMF1.1.4 CPG14 non bridged to SMF 2.0 CPG15x bridged.
« on: August 22, 2011, 04:30:38 am »

Hi,

I am new to bridging CPG15x with SMF2.0.  All is installed and working flawlessly.  My situation is I am migrating data from smf 1.1.4 non bridged cpg14 to a completely new smf 2.0 bridged cpg15 installation.  Prior to going bridged a lot of the smf and cpg users had the same usernames in 1.1.4 and cpg14.  Is there anyway or any information/mods anyone can help me with so I can keep the albums associated with the known usernames in my non bridged cpg14 to 'bridged' in 2.0 cpg15?  Perhaps something of the sort of associating smf user ID's and correlateing with existing gallery data?  Any help is appreciated beyond starting all over having to make the users create new galleries and upload all their data again.  I am guessing that can throw a big wrench into all the links they have established on the net.

texasquest

• Coppermine newbie
Re: SMF1.1.4 CPG14 non bridged to SMF 2.0 CPG15x bridged.
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 04:33:57 am »

One bit of info I forgot to mention currently everything is showing up as it did in cpg14.  However all pictures are "users gallery" and albums as "Unknown Coward" lol.  Thanks.

texasquest

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2011, 04:56:09 am »

I think I figured it out.  It all comes down to ownwer ID Modifications in the cpg15x_albums table and cpg15x_pictures.  If I have missed anything please let me know!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2011, 05:11:11 pm »

If you modified your user IDs, you should modify them accordingly in all Coppermine tables where it occurs (e.g. the 'comments' table).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.