Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New to bridging and need some guidelines  (Read 5160 times)

deonholt

• Coppermine newbie
New to bridging and need some guidelines
« on: August 13, 2011, 05:14:23 pm »

Hi all and thank you so long for your help.

I have built up myself a nice photo gallery over the past few months. I have decided to re-do my whole site in Joomla. I have read here that it is 100% possible to do this. I had a look at Phill's surf site which is very good inspiration. I admit that I do not know bridging or how it should be done. From Joomla, I am sure it is only a link to the coppermine gallery. But, do Joomla! and Coppermine shared the same DB and from your experience, what are things not to do when pulling in my Coppermine gallery? Are there any step-by-step docs on this? I have searched the forums but couldn't find anything to push me in a direction.

Thank you very much so long.

Deon

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

deonholt

• Coppermine newbie
Re: New to bridging and need some guidelines
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 05:16:02 am »

Thanx very much for the link. I have downloaded the ZIP-file and will check what I need to do further.

Regards,
Deon
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.