Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prolly easy but i'm a little slow... I want a list of thumbnails for albums  (Read 2831 times)

Ramadama5000

• Coppermine newbie

On the top of my page i want a list of albums as thumb nails like some other boards i have seen.  I think i did it wrong when i set it up. and added the wrong type categories. I really don't think anybody but me will ever be adding albums. So again just a list of MY albums across the top of the page with  a large icon or thumbnail to go directly to that album. Here is my link www.mygoodpictures.com

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

In the config, add 'lastup' to The content of the main page

Ramadama5000

• Coppermine newbie

Ok that got me on the right track! Next question, is there a way to change what the home button says when you hover on it? I would rather it said back to the website.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.