Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cannot Create Category  (Read 3913 times)

Ciarin

• Coppermine newbie
Cannot Create Category
« on: August 09, 2011, 04:32:39 am »

The board is here: http://thebucci.com/art/

It's a fresh install, no mods, no new theme, no images yet. When i try to create a new category and click "update/create category", I get sent to my main site with the error "Not Found. Sorry you are looking for something that isn't here". Same goes for adding a new user, which I just found out when trying to create a test user.

The admin login is: *** PW: *** removed by André

My main site: thebucci.com, is a built with wordpress. I have not bridged them, nor do I want to.

I'm using PHP 5.2.13. Coppermine was installed using fantastico deluxe. The coppermine version is 1.15.12.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 04:56:16 pm by Αndré »

Ciarin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Cannot Create Category
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 05:05:42 am »

I'm able to create albums and ulpoad images.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 04:59:18 pm »

Coppermine was installed using fantastico deluxe. The coppermine version is 1.15.12.
The current Coppermine version is cpg1.5.14. We don't support galleries installed with an auto-installer.

That error message always appears if you add the parameter value "create" (for existing and non-existing files). Example: So you should check for htaccess files or something like that.

I removed the admin login data from your initial post.

Ciarin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 06:34:03 pm »

thanks.

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 02:22:59 am »

Ciarin,

Did you try to manually copy the latest version of Coppermine over your existing install? Use your host's file manager or a tool like filezilla tp upload and upgrade to the latest version files.

Make sure you read the following instructions first.  http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade 
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Ciarin

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 04:36:13 am »

I will try this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.