Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Database Error Msg in Log  (Read 4928 times)

alanz01

• Coppermine novice
  • http://www.alanzeleznikar.com/photography
    • Alan R Zeleznikar Photography
Database Error Msg in Log
« on: August 10, 2011, 04:21:09 pm »

Hi,

I upgraded to 1.5.14 yesterday and this morning I was checking the logs "just because." I noticed this error in the database log multiple times:

Code: [Select]
Aug 09, 2011 at 03:59 AM - While executing query 'SELECT r.pid, r.aid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight, filesize, ctime, r.title, r.keywords, r.votes, pic_rating, hits, caption, r.owner_id FROM cpg_pictures AS r
WHERE ((aid = 4 ) OR (keywords like '%Images, photographs, pictures, Italy. Rome, Ravenn%' ))AND approved='YES'
ORDER BY filename ASC, pid ASC
LIMIT ,1' in include/functions.inc.php on line 1305 the following error was encountered:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' at line 4

There are a series of these from yesterday (August 9) PRIOR to my upgrade; nothing in the log after I upgraded. The content of each entry is the same except for the time stamp. Is this something I should be worried about and if so what should I do?

Thanks!

http://www.alanzeleznikar.com/photography
CPG 1.5.12 / Curve Theme / modified color scheme
Plugins (in order):
 - External Tracker 2.6
 - Social Sharing 1.5
 - First Visit Hint 1.0
 - Add Meta Description 1.5
 - SEF URLs
 - Image Preloader 1.4

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Database Error Msg in Log
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 05:03:30 pm »

nothing in the log after I upgraded. [..] Is this something I should be worried about

If you don't get error messages now, you don't need to be worried ;)

alanz01

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 10:27:11 pm »

Well...

Aug 10, 2011 at 07:52 AM - While executing query 'SELECT r.pid, r.aid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight, filesize, ctime, r.title, r.keywords, r.votes, pic_rating, hits, caption, r.owner_id FROM cpg_pictures AS r
WHERE ((aid = 2 ) OR (keywords like '%Deserts%' ))AND approved='YES'
LIMIT ,1' in include/functions.inc.php on line 1305 the following error was encountered:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' at line 4
Aug 10, 2011 at 12:00 PM - While executing query 'SELECT r.pid, r.aid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight, filesize, ctime, r.title, r.keywords, r.votes, pic_rating, hits, caption, r.owner_id FROM cpg_pictures AS r
WHERE ((aid = 14 ) )AND approved='YES'
Plugins (in order):
 - External Tracker 2.6
 - Social Sharing 1.5
 - First Visit Hint 1.0
 - SEF URLs
 - Image Preloader 1.4

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 10:52:17 pm »

I didn't get an error message while browsing your gallery (I just tested the album with the ID '2', as it occurred in the error message). Just to make sure: you run update.php while you upgraded? If you could find out when these error messages occur, we maybe have a clue what it might be.

alanz01

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 02:20:10 pm »

Yes, I ran update.php as part of the upgrade and then yesterday I ran "update database" from the Configuration menu (is that the same thing?).

No new messages today at least so far (it's 5:17 AM in California as I post this).
Plugins (in order):
 - External Tracker 2.6
 - Social Sharing 1.5
 - First Visit Hint 1.0
 - SEF URLs
 - Image Preloader 1.4

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 02:56:50 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.