Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: logging and reporting of viewed images by user or ip-adress  (Read 4139 times)

pocki

• Coppermine newbie
    • pocki's webservice

i would like to have an idea, which pictures the visitors are most interested to view. this means, i would like to have the possibility to see al kind of logfile, that reports image-views, thumb-views and all other clicks.

is this feature allready implemented?

Nibbler

Re: logging and reporting of viewed images by user or ip-adress
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2004, 05:54:29 pm »

You already have the 'most viewed' album, and the number of times each image is displayed is shown beneath the picture.

pocki

• Coppermine newbie
    • pocki's webservice
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2004, 10:52:27 am »

...year, thats right and really a nice feature.
but i miss to be able to see a "path" what pics a user (who? ip?) has clicked trough and how long he was online within the gallery. i like to know, how many users have a look at the gallery, and not only how many pics are viewed.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2004, 11:35:43 am »

this requires in-depth logging/tracing of user activities. Very hard to implement - there already is good software available that let's you log this sort of things, server sided (with nice GUIs as well). No need to re-invent the wheel for coppermine.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.