Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Customization To "Rainy Day" Theme. Serious Inquiry!  (Read 4770 times)

teedizz

• Coppermine newbie
Customization To "Rainy Day" Theme. Serious Inquiry!
« on: August 06, 2011, 11:12:43 pm »

Hello, Im looking for a few minor customizations to the Rainy Day theme. I want to stay around $100 or less if possible. I'm no coder so I will post what I need to the best of my ability. My site is capsncases.com

1. I need a custom header done. I need a professional looking header.
2. I dont like the squared off look so with that being said, I want rounded corners everywhere its squared off at.
3. On the homepage next to the image, I want to remove the album description on the right. I just want the images viewable.
4. I want to remove ALL buttons on the site except for Home and Contact Us.
5. At the bottom of the page I want to remove the Random File and Latest File sections.
6. I want to make the Category names more visible.
7. Below the header and above the Category images I want to include a section to where I can add 3 separate static images. Ill add the images myself, I just want to be able add maybe 3 300x200 images.
8. On the thumbnail page (http://capsncases.com/thumbnails.php?album=12) you will see an item with the file name below it like "124356.jpg". Well I want to make the numbers bigger and more noticeable but I want to remove the ".jpg". I just want the number to be shown. That number represents the actual number someone will have to give me if they want to order that particular item.
9. On the image display page (http://capsncases.com/displayimage.php?album=12&pid=605#top_display_media) I want the item number to be shown clearly as well. I know I can see the file name when I hit the dropdown but Ive been in the internet game for a while and trust me, even the most easiest things are difficult for most so I want the item number (file name) to be shown on that page very visable without having to click anything.
10. Below the header of this theme it has that curved border line going across. I want to remove that as well.

Thats it :-)

I run this business locally and interact with people everyday so basically I just need this site to do is display my images with item numbers. I want to keep it as plain as possible. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.