Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File Upload Error  (Read 7053 times)

drobertsobx

• Coppermine newbie
File Upload Error
« on: July 31, 2011, 10:51:47 pm »

Hi
I have installed the Gallery on my site all went well no errors. I then Ch Mod the Include and Album folders to 755 then 777.
I ran through the config and made changes only to the time -4 and the board title. I logged in as admin created a couple categories
and then an album in my account and uploaded a single test file. A .JPG  1280x960. I am using the Flash Multi select as default.
The file progress indicates the file uploading then I get the following Error...Single or Multiple File Upload.
Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

any help would be appropriated I like the look and feel of the gallery.

Don

artistsinhawaii

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
    • evj art and photography
Re: File Upload Error
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 11:51:55 pm »

This question has been asked a number of times and I'm sure a quick search would turn up the same answer...

1st check the permissions of your Album folders... then check what method for resizing images you are using. (GD or Imagemagik) under Configure/File Settings/Method for resizing images.
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

drobertsobx

• Coppermine newbie
Re: File Upload Error
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 12:35:52 am »

Sorry about that...I did a search but am more error number oriented and didn't give
a thought about a method. So my search was huge.
I did as suggested and changed the method to GD Version 2.x and all works flawlessly now.

Thanks

Don

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.