Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image browsing & album list  (Read 1979 times)

fotovalis

• Coppermine newbie
Image browsing & album list
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:33:47 pm »

Hi,

First of all I have to admit I am absolute beginner with using of Coppermine. So, please, treat me so and not lauch so loudly to my some stupid questions:-)
I also tried to find answers in the forum but with no sufficient results for me thus I have start new topic.

Ok, here are my problems that appeared after the installation, basic settings according to guide and first few uploads:

1/ image browsing - I mean the simple built-in function such as move to previous/next, run slide show and so on
-> the only way when this works is when I go in the admin mode directly to "Sort my pictures/select album" -> click on some thumbnail
-> at all other ways of image browsing the picture/photo is opened in a new window with the only function of closing after you click on it
-> I would expect that the "displayimage.php", which I realized is doing this, to be called in any time of click on a thumbnail from any view (simple album, last uploads, top rated, ....). Am I right?

2/ album list
-> it seems to me that the links "home" and "album list" do the same, is this correct?
-> I tried the same with on the demo site and with few standard themes and it always behave the same way. I would expect that only album list will appear instead of list of categories with albums.

What and where should I set up to have all these above working in the right way?

All described above you can check on fotovalis.cz (just few albums has been filled up to now).
I can add also some printscreens of settings if needed/asked.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Image browsing & album list
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:33:21 pm »

1.) http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_thumbnail_to_fullsize

2.)
10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question.
But basically it depends on what you set at http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_general_home-url

fotovalis

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Image browsing & album list
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:06:58 pm »

Hi André,

Thanks a lot for your quick response, both tips helped me;-)

Sorry for two questions in one, so the next one I will place on the right place or alone;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.