Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image browsing & album list  (Read 1976 times)

fotovalis

• Coppermine newbie
Image browsing & album list
« on: July 21, 2011, 07:33:47 pm »

Hi,

First of all I have to admit I am absolute beginner with using of Coppermine. So, please, treat me so and not lauch so loudly to my some stupid questions:-)
I also tried to find answers in the forum but with no sufficient results for me thus I have start new topic.

Ok, here are my problems that appeared after the installation, basic settings according to guide and first few uploads:

1/ image browsing - I mean the simple built-in function such as move to previous/next, run slide show and so on
-> the only way when this works is when I go in the admin mode directly to "Sort my pictures/select album" -> click on some thumbnail
-> at all other ways of image browsing the picture/photo is opened in a new window with the only function of closing after you click on it
-> I would expect that the "displayimage.php", which I realized is doing this, to be called in any time of click on a thumbnail from any view (simple album, last uploads, top rated, ....). Am I right?

2/ album list
-> it seems to me that the links "home" and "album list" do the same, is this correct?
-> I tried the same with on the demo site and with few standard themes and it always behave the same way. I would expect that only album list will appear instead of list of categories with albums.

What and where should I set up to have all these above working in the right way?

All described above you can check on fotovalis.cz (just few albums has been filled up to now).
I can add also some printscreens of settings if needed/asked.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Image browsing & album list
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 08:33:21 pm »

1.) http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_thumbnail_to_fullsize

2.)
10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question.
But basically it depends on what you set at http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_general_home-url

fotovalis

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Image browsing & album list
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 08:06:58 pm »

Hi André,

Thanks a lot for your quick response, both tips helped me;-)

Sorry for two questions in one, so the next one I will place on the right place or alone;-)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.