Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with Theme Modification (based on 1.5x Curve)  (Read 2616 times)

eris667

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.strm.us/cpg15x/index.php
Help with Theme Modification (based on 1.5x Curve)
« on: July 09, 2011, 06:05:41 am »

I am not sure how to describe what I am trying to change so I am attaching a screenshot. . . (help.png)
The theme is basically 1.5x Curve w/ a php driven header / logo using cpmfetch. (and a few other minor tweaks)
I messed with it for  a few hours but my css/html/php is very rusty (and I was never a guru)

a) I have a space between the menu and news section I would like to minimize
b) I would like to float the contents of the cpg_logo_block_name div/span on top of cpg_logo_block_logo div/span

If I need to post any additional info please let me know.

p0gz

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help with Theme Modification (based on 1.5x Curve)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 11:18:10 am »

I was having this same problem. I found out each theme is a little different then one another. I think 'Curve' is built in tables, hence the 'colums', 'rows' etc. I know it is defined but I'm not sure where, I think I fixed it inside theme.php but it has been a while since i last needed to change anything.

eris667

• Coppermine novice
    • http://www.strm.us/cpg15x/index.php
Re: Help with Theme Modification (based on 1.5x Curve)
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 06:34:01 pm »

I ended up using some absolute positioning to get the gallery name and description where I wanted them
Pretty hacky (used css in template.html instead of style.css) will have to clean it up later
I was having problems with the sys_menu, sub_menu, admin_menu moving with the gallery name / description.

I also found the line for the gap in style.css under .menuheight (IE7?)
I was able to adjust this from 95 to 65 but less than 65 did not look right due to the gradient.

Testing on FF5.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.