Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critical Error: Cannot Connect to Database for guests viewing images  (Read 1856 times)

livelikeagypsy

• Coppermine newbie

My host is clueless and tried down to take my entire site, even the Wordpress main site, offline to try to fix it. They put it back online now but did nothing.

This just happened the last hour. I uploaded a brand new layout yesterday morning but it did not have any problems. People have been able to view images no problem. We were uploading some new images via Coppermine's upload, NOT FTP, and suddenly this came up with our guests. Whenever a guest tries to view an image, they get a:

"Critical error:
There was an error while processing a database query"

Help!

livelikeagypsy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Critical Error: Cannot Connect to Database for guests viewing images
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 08:44:21 pm »

finally got to my log, the site is slow thanks to what IT support tried to do  :-\

While executing query 'INSERT INTO cpg15x_hit_stats SET pid = 10681, search_phrase = '', Ip = '201.50.104.248', sdate = '1309545585', referer='http://blake-shelton.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=228', browser = 'Chrome', os = 'Windows Vista', uid ='0'' in include/functions.inc.php on line 2765 the following error was encountered:
Table './cpp_dij67ek46l/cpg15x_hit_stats' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

While executing query 'SELECT r.pid, r.aid, filepath, filename, url_prefix, pwidth, pheight, filesize, ctime, r.title, r.keywords, r.votes, pic_rating, hits, caption, r.owner_id FROM cpg15x_pictures AS r
WHERE ((aid = 217 ) OR (keywords like '%admin%' ))AND approved='YES'
ORDER BY pid DESC
LIMIT 0 ,-48' in include/functions.inc.php on line 1305 the following error was encountered:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-48' at line 4

livelikeagypsy

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 08:50:58 pm »

somehow fixed it myself!! nevermind. happy canada day.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 01:47:51 pm »

somehow fixed it myself
Either you or your host has repaired the crashed table:
Table './cpp_dij67ek46l/cpg15x_hit_stats' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.