Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fullsize image window sizing.  (Read 2952 times)

Antegy

• Coppermine newbie
Fullsize image window sizing.
« on: June 23, 2011, 06:16:15 pm »

I've found that there is a difference between browsers with respect to how a fullsize image window is fitted to the opened image.

In Firefox the opened window is fitted nicely - showing almost the entire image. In other browsers (IE, Chrome) the opened window is too small, causing the viewer to have to scroll to view the hidden area of the image.

The attached files show the same image (opened from my gallery)... one opened in FF, the other in IE8.

Does anyone know a way to force the opened window to correctly size itself to encompass the entire image?

Thanks,
- Mark

(my gallery can be viewed at http://www.antegy.com/?i=photo_gallery/)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Fullsize image window sizing.
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 09:22:52 am »

Please try to test if it makes a different when you enable/disable the transparent image overlay.

Antegy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Fullsize image window sizing.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 02:33:23 pm »

Hi Αndré,

It did make a difference, partly.

The fullsize pop-up windows now open perfectly in Firefox - although I did have to configure both the horizontal and vertical padding values to "0" pixels. Is there a way to mod the transparent overlay so that it doesn't cause the window to size itself incorrectly?

Also, in IE8 the windows are still sized too small on the vertical axis.

Thanks,
- Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.