Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category operations 'disappearing'  (Read 2272 times)

Sewwy

• Coppermine newbie
Category operations 'disappearing'
« on: June 05, 2011, 02:45:58 pm »

Hello,

since having upgraded Coppermine to the current release, I've not been able to make any modification to the operations side of the categories. The buttons are technically loading, but after the page has completely loaded, all of the buttons essentially disappear, becoming unclickable and invisible. I can see them whilst they are loading (at least, I can see the "image loading" square) and am able to click on this successfully and produce a result, however once the page is properly loaded, all functionality disappears.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbhd3iRlL1qiyahzo1_500.png please excuse the small size and quality, but I'm sure it does the trick. This is the current theme I'm using, and I managed to screencap it whilst it was in it's loading phase. As you can see, there are plenty of blank spots where there SHOULD be buttons, but aren't. I've also tested it in another theme (http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmbhpwWYfU1qiyahzo1_400.png) and have the same problem.

It'd be fantastic if anyone had any suggestions or solutions. :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Category operations 'disappearing'
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:46:39 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery.

Sewwy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Category operations 'disappearing'
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 10:31:50 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.