Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Maximum allowable file size  (Read 15706 times)

olaeblue

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Maximum allowable file size
« on: May 30, 2011, 01:34:04 pm »

I have set up coppermine, but on the upload pages it limits uploads to 1MiB.  On simple mode it has a headline that says "Maximum allowed file size is 1.00 MiB" in flash mode it just reports all the bigger files as too big.

in phpinfo it says "upload_max_filesize 40M 40M " So I don't think the problem is there & I can't find an upload limit setting.  I tried changing the group quota setting but that makes no difference (I didn't think it would but was getting desperate :-) )

Any advice?  I suspect it is something stupid I've missed.

Thanks

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Maximum allowable file size
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 12:07:39 pm »

Coppermine has an extra file size setting in its config: Max size for uploaded files (KB)

DJSexton

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 04:08:01 am »

I am a newbie :o

I have my webmaster working on an issue but being an old tech guy, I like to get my hands dirty as well - best way to learn actually, as long as its not my website.  In this case it is, so I am asking for help. lol

(1.5.12) We keep trying to upload medium size photos (~3M jpg's) and with mixed success we are only able to get 500K's uploaded.  This is also from numerous dynamic IP's and numerous O/S's.  The message we are getting is, "Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 18874368 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12000 bytes) in /hermes/web09/b1159/as.xxxxxxxxxxxxx/public_html/photos/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 436"

Now, we set the maximum allowable to 25MB I believe, and still no success.  It just seems to simple to miss.  In simple mode, we also have the I have admin rights but can't seem to locate a conflict.

Help?

Thx,
Dave

DJSexton

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 04:29:02 am »

An account has been set up for test user: Forgot to put this in after reading the help page...

http://photos.sextonstudiosinc.com/login.php
user: test user
pass: testuser

Thank you!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 09:39:54 am »

Next time, please read the board rules and docs before posting (you broke several rules). Your issue has been asked and answered a lot of times in this board and is also described in the docs: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upload_troubleshooting.htm#upload_trouble_memory_usage

Please search the board if the information in the docs isn't sufficient for you.

As you have rendered the Coppermine footer invisible, please also read that: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/theme_copyright.htm

Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.