Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Edit {GALLRY} - Facebook like issue  (Read 3658 times)

eddie21leeds

• Coppermine newbie
Edit {GALLRY} - Facebook like issue
« on: May 24, 2011, 01:16:08 pm »

Hi there.

My galley is here:

http://yorkshiregraffiti.co.uk/displayimage.php?album=6&pid=84

As you can see i have a dynamic facebook like / send button. My problem is that when users browse images it is kept off the screen due to the use of anchors to line the screen up. The code is currently just above the {GALLERY} tag in template.html. I have looked in theme.php and i can see where this tag is created. I have tried serching teh core files but no luck. I just want it so it is underneath the image header or below the image itself. Somwhere it will be seen whilst a user id browsing. I need to know how / where i can edit the output of '{GALLERY}'

Thanks in advance.

Eddie.

eddie21leeds

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Edit {GALLRY} - Facebook like issue
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2011, 01:17:19 pm »

So sorry for the spelling! ha.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2011, 01:32:17 pm »

<!--Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.10 (stable)-->
You should upgrade to cpg1.5.12 asap!

What you're asking for has already been answered a lot of times. There are also some Facebook plugins you might want to use. If you want to integrate it yourself, you have to edit $template_display_media in your theme.php file. If it doesn't exist, you have to copy the whole block from themes/sample/theme.php.

eddie21leeds

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 02:13:11 pm »

Thanks! I will upgrade too.

eddie21leeds

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2011, 03:47:50 pm »

Done and done!

http://yorkshiregraffiti.co.uk/displayimage.php?album=lastcom&cat=0&pid=131&msg_id=5&page=1#top_display_media

I noticed that i had to edit the 'prev' and 'next' links in my theme to link to the '#top_display_media' target as opposed to the '#commentX' target. Just thought i would mention that as it seemed to change when i upgraded.

Thanks a lot and please keep up the good work.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 09:06:50 am »

you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the little image in your initial posting on your thread.

I noticed that i had to edit the 'prev' and 'next' links in my theme to link to the '#top_display_media' target as opposed to the '#commentX' target. Just thought i would mention that as it seemed to change when i upgraded.
All changes in include/themes.inc.php have to be applied in your custom theme, if it contains the affected parts. You can easily track changes in that file in our svn.

eddie21leeds

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 10:44:39 am »

Thanks.   :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.