Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Category permissions  (Read 3832 times)

AWS

• Coppermine newbie
Category permissions
« on: May 16, 2011, 10:53:38 pm »

OK,

So I have created multiple categories and albums within them, for some reason I cannot for the life of me find the option to set permissions so that all registered users can select any of the categories I've created. I've created a normal account and when I select upload file and select category it will only give the category the standard user has created and will not display all the categories I (administrator) have created.

Can someone please help.

Thank you,
AWS
www.acorn.ws

AWS

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Category permissions
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 10:59:17 pm »

Not to worry people, I have just figured it out :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Category permissions
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 10:10:54 am »

Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the little image in your initial posting on your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.