Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved] Language flag display  (Read 3560 times)

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
[Solved] Language flag display
« on: June 23, 2004, 01:39:56 pm »

I added all available languages to my gallery and have a little problem, two of the flags wil not diaplay. The first is 'br Portuguese Brazilian' the second 'hr Croatian (Hrvatski), all other flags displaying properly in all themes even the default. I stuck on this as I can't found any solution for that.

Anyone a solution please?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2004, 07:38:39 pm by DaMysterious »
DaMysterious.

nikita

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Language flag display
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 02:34:37 pm »

Hi,

i just look on your website and if you look the url of the flags that are missing you can see http://damysterious.xs4all.nl/gallery/images/flags/.gif  :-\\ you just have to modify the url  :)

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 02:52:40 pm »

Hi,

i just look on your website and if you look the url of the flags that are missing you can see http://damysterious.xs4all.nl/gallery/images/flags/.gif  :-\\ you just have to modify the url  :)

I found it by myself. The fault was in functions.inc.php from my beta4, I did update the 'function languageSelect($parameter)
' part only and everything went wel :). Thanks for your help.
DaMysterious.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 06:10:16 pm »

you're strongly encouraged to get rid of all your beta4 files (not only functions.inc.php) and use the stable ones instead, since there have been changes in a lot of other files as well.

GauGau

DaMysterious

• Contributor
  • My CPG Recources
    • My CPG Recources
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2004, 08:01:55 pm »

you're strongly encouraged to get rid of all your beta4 files (not only functions.inc.php) and use the stable ones instead, since there have been changes in a lot of other files as well.

GauGau

Thanks for the hint GauGau, but I think that's no good idea for me as I tryed this as described in this treat some week's ago. After the update I where suprised by many troubles, the bridge wich is essential for my site did'nt work anymore and som other things I forgot about.
DaMysterious.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.