Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question??  (Read 5480 times)

kindra

• Coppermine newbie
Question??
« on: June 23, 2004, 07:27:45 am »

hi i have a coppermine gallery and someone registared and was able to add their photos and i dont want anyone to be able to add pictures besides me how can i make it where members cant add their pictures is there a way??

Thanks for any help.
Kindra

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Question??
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 07:33:25 am »

when logged in as admin, go to "groups" in the admin menu and set "Can upload files" and "Can have a personal gallery" to "No" for all groups except you (Administrator). This is well explained in the documentation that comes with coppermine and has been asked a lot already. Next time, please make sure to look things up first and search the board before posting. If you must post, do so in the proper board category: your posting doesn't belong to "general discussion", but into "support" (that's where I moved it to).

GauGau

kindra

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2004, 07:42:03 am »

im so sorry! im new to all of this! thanks for you help though! can i ask one more thing there was an album created that the user made and it wont let me delete it is there some way to do this or only the user can??

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2004, 08:34:34 am »

you can do so as well. Notice the "delete" button next to the album thumbnail? In the future, don't post a second unrelated question in a thread - even if you were the one who started the thread. We have a "one question per thread" policy on this board.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.