Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error message: 'No file was uploaded' during upload  (Read 79421 times)

rickstopfive

• Coppermine newbie
Error message: 'No file was uploaded' during upload
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:46:52 am »

Ok everything up and running as far as install goes I have started to configure program but I ran into error . it says it can't upload a picture file

this is error message

Error
No file was uploaded!
If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...
I am a newb when it comes to this and I can't find where on the account I have to change anything to allow it to upload.Any help greatly appericated and let me know if I need to move this post somewhere else now thats its not really an install problem
Thanks Rick
« Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 10:08:08 am by Αndré »

rickstopfive

• Coppermine newbie
Re: White Page on running install.php
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 05:24:26 am »

ok i have read the troubleshooting files and I have done the debugging this is what i got

Error
No file was uploaded!
If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: /home/u912792347/public_html/cpg15x/db_input.php - Line: 554
I search the forum before posting this but I did not see this error on line 554 lots with same error on different lines. Don't know if that makes a difference or not
Any help appreciated
Thanks Rick

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Error message: 'No file was uploaded' during upload
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:48 am »

Splitted from http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,72354.0.html

Please have a look at our docs: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upload_troubleshooting.htm#upload_error_messages_no_file_uploaded

If your server doesn't support HTTP uploads, you can use the batch-add feature to add files to your gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.